50 Reasons Why I Love My Husband
1. His sense of humor.
2. His kindness.
3. His blue eyes.
4. His devotion to his children.
5. His unwillingness to grow up completely.
6. His support of my writing.
7. His willingness to put up with my lack of cooking expertise.
8. His work ethic.
9. His help with the children when they were younger.
10. His ability to always make me smile.
11. His love of the beach.
12. His uncanny ability to always get a good parking spot.
13. His strong arms.
14. His smile.
15. His laugh.
16. His willingness to walk the dogs in the rain/snow.
17. He always put his family first.
18. He tries to understand his girls, despite growing up without sisters.
19. He puts up with my crazy ideas.
20. His ability to stay calm when I’m freaking out.
21. His love of sports.
22. His willingness to kill bugs and spiders.
23. His strong lawn-cutting skills!
24. He values my job as a mother and wife.
25. He encourages and guides our children.
26. His kindness toward others.
27. He’s a great leader.
28. His sentimentality.
29. His ability to make others laugh.
30. He doesn’t take himself too seriously.
31. His intuition when it comes to knowing people/situations.
32. His gentlemanly ways.
33. His willingness to have the TV on every night before we go to bed because I can’t sleep without it.
34. His willingness to stay awake at night and talk me down when I’m on the edge.
35. His fantastic grilling abilities.
36. His great breakfasts.
37. He fills up my car with gas when it’s low – without me asking!
38. His hugs.
39. His patience.
40. His fantastic back rubs.
41. His honesty.
42. His willingness to pick up the kids at night when I’m already in bed.
43. His voice.
44. His ability (and willingness) to find the answer to any random question that may come up.
45. His loyalty.
46. His pride for his children
47. His willingness to help others.
48. His memory for faces.
49. He sticks to his principals.
50. The fact that he loves me!
Happy 50th Birthday Jeff!